Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2012

On a personal note: I agree with Toni's response.  I too have a VERY hard time blogging, granted I have never tried it until now.  I wondered how many other people feel the very same way and how this might lead to what Wesch described as "some voices that get heard and others are silenced".

 I certainly enjoy viewing content on the web and value reading other people's insight but have not yet reach the level of comfort to add to the conversation.  Why do I think I feel this way?  I believe it is partly because  I desire my content to matter  and a fear of being exposed.   Could it be that I am a better listener and that this very personality trait transfers into my media persona or lack there of.  I do however value the challenge of keeping a blog for this course and will make the most of this journey.

   On a different note, the idea that resonated most with me is the desire to develop individuals that are open, caring, daring,  creative, collaborative, self-motivated and voracious  learners.  How do we as educational leaders support and guide teachers to develop these qualities in our students?  More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment